Roots of Heaven



Don't want to change like yourself
I am happy for mirror of myself
Uniqueness is a straight for me
Creates a new world within me.

Don't judge from your guessing mind
Not necessary to be similar with mind
Maybe it's opposite from your mind
For that no need to stuck of mind.

Don't search honesty within them
But have to behave honest to them
Smiling should be habits of myself
Stress unable to destroy of myself.

Don't forgot to become a person
Able to answer like a good son
Journey of life is walking on hill
But sometimes happy you're feel.

Don't follow the way of Satan
Remember! What's Father done
Denied to him, is an ending of life.
Appreciate to see a peace of life
                             
                             - Prantosh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...