I do Banned!


                                                                       
Do believe! do believe!
I have no relieve
Thinking my night I do banned!
I shall ruining by someone dreaming.

Never unite! never unite!
I can’t sleep at night
Thinking my eyes I do banned!
I shall ruining by someone seeing. 

Don’t love! don’t love!
I will die for love
Thinking my hope I do banned!
 I shall ruining by someone hating.

Not a psycho! not a psycho!
I heard some echo
Thinking my ears I do banned!
I shall ruining by someone calling.

Waste for waiting! waste for waiting!
I am standing for dating
Thinking my legs I do banned!
 I shall ruining by someone meeting.

Only rain! only rain!
I feel unknown pain
Thinking my drop I do banned!
I shall ruining by someone crying. 
                                     
                                        -Prantosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...