Hello! It's ME


romantic poems


I am wondering nearby you
You’re the queen of Disney World.
Everywhere didn’t find except you
I have searched all over the world.

Are you hearing me?
I have just started to talk
I know you’re younger than me
But I am standing on street for walk.

Please see once! The side of me
I am preparing a rent for you
Don’t feel unknown Hello! It’s Me
Want to be listening “How are you?”

Such a different to you
Thousand times need to know
Give me clear for a doubt of you
I am new student! Try to know.

I am messenger of cupid
Need a letter from your replay
I have ready for a love bite
If agree! Then will go for fly.
                               
                          - Prantosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...