Respect Who I Am


feminist poetry

Don’t treat me from a gender
We’re similar from a mother
May be I like a mirror of face
That’s why I am not in race.

I am exiting by Almighty God
Try to understand a colour of blood
I am here in everywhere
Just look who I am dear.

Don’t behave like an editor
We’re not a competitor
Crying the silent of words
Want to fly like a bird.

Sculptor satisfied! Why not you?
I feel sophisticated in rule of you
Tired for standing behind the shape
Don’t try I will not escape.

Shame on! I am same of human
I am masterpiece among the human
If have doubt ask after life
Remember! It will late for life.

                                - P.Debbarma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...