Letter To Future Love



romantic poetry


Page is empty on your name
When will play a life of game?
Please! Knock without inform
Here I’m ready to perform.

Lots of word within a heart
Try to listening a song of depart
You don’t know a pain of secret
I will love without regret.

If say I’m not that person
Will you accept like a Sun?
Crying a hope for tomorrow
Lonely soul! Take me borrow.

Impossible leaf without tree
I’m river! You’re my sea
Make it real from a dream
I’m culprit! You’re supreme.

 Never sleep from a weekend
Without you! Life will end
Want to stay on your eyes
I’m waiting for your replies.

                         -Prantosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...