Why I was your But not now?



 Today meets a darkness of love
Yesterday asking a reason for depart
Said myself! I forgot you
Why memories gave me cries?

Came a season of monsoon
Only rain and rain in my life
Gave me pain without injured
Why no one heard! Only past said?

Suddenly loosed from a everything
Eyes closed for an image of tomorrow
We’re went the way of morning
Why you’re took a new turn?

Truth compliment from a heart
Got you! Was a dancing of peacock
I had lived from a name of your
Why one soul had two hearts?

Pray for me! From a leaf of autumn
May be able to give a night for sleep
Not learned how to live without you
"Why I Was Your but Not Now?".

                                  - Prantosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...