Sand of Cactus


simple poems on nature


No one felt but everyone see
How I’m standing at dry of land
Rare drops in journey of my life
But never forgot a smile of earth.

Friends changed through by colours
Still I’m here! The king of Green
Attitudes! Is an immortal within me?
Don’t be scared I’m here behind the skin.

Enemies! Always around by boundaries
But never convened by their words
Being survival that’s my fault?
Everyone hates by corner of eyes.

Might be! Burning is a part of my life
But believed the page given by writer
Sometimes scrolled the exit of loneliness
No one here! I’m Sand of Cactus.

                                                                   - Prantosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...