Evening Walk



We just meet after two of feet
But we came nearby near
Like a wave I’m flowing
All missing only you’re here.

If permission! May I tell something?
I have habited  by your wine
Why I have felt you’re different
Searching a love for rent.

I gave you heart as a gift
Have a return as an earth
Body says to become a criminal
To introduced a soul of prison.

You’re moon for a patient of heart
  Today stars missing from a sky
I’m glad! Oh my cupid
Light & light! My house at night.
                            
                                                      
                                                      -Prantosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...