Before Heaven



Having you like a changing of life
Now I have seen the colour of life
Only listening the koel's sound of you
Searching reasons to look at you.

Heart is very much childish
Every time he had got a ditch
Tell me! May I LOVE YOU?
Enough to say from eyes of you.

Someone complaint for dry of heart
Rain came but unable to wet of heart
Hug me! Time will against with us
Romeo and Juliet, example for us.

Bonding should be immortal to us
Destiny not to be mortal to us
Body says only name of you
Eyes message only love of you.

I am your from spiritual of love 
Father knows who will die for love
Smiling starts they are seven!
Can unite before meeting on heaven?

                                    - Prantosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...