Evening of Life


Evening of Life

Glad and Sad, my evening of Life
You came? I just got a shining of Life
Give me few times to make a shape of life
Next time, unable to see a evening of Life.

Nothing to say, my Life, my Life
It's moving by your in my Life
I am your, but you're not favor of Life
Never waiting a sleeping of Life.

You came on my half-way of Life
Why? are you hurry to take of Life
I know you are immortal of Life
May be! you're listening the father of Life.

One day have to summit a rent of Life
But few days I needs a smile of Life
I know you are behind the evening of Life
You know I am not completed a book of life.

                                               - Prantosh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...