How To Say Goodbye




Life is only for 60 minutes
Still how much wait for you?
Standing on half-way of minutes
Still unfulfilled from love of you.

You are sleeping to deep at night
Unknown trouble came in my life
Beating heart in middle of night
But thought you are star of love.

Don't know will get the red of light
Want some values the green of light
Upset eyes! Gives the rain of life
But unable for the dry of love.

Done breakfast, ready for afternoon
Are you forgot to coming soon?
Minutes going on for evening at night
But you thoughts to say goodbye!

Mistake! Mistake! It's really mine?
God! I have punished by her wine
Thanks! For taught me how to love's bite
Forgive me! I learned How To Say Goodbye.

                                                  - Prantosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathing

Yesterday the sky was blue Had beautiful from a view Dancing along with fireflies But morning said goodbyes. Today all ...